Saturday, June 26, 2010

Didn't see it coming

Well last night while watching TV with my DH I apparently had an attitude.
I was in a good mood, a little stressed but still in a good mood.
Usually I can forsee when I am going to be spanked and my behavior changes quickly
so when he told me to close the window my heart dropped into my stomach.
I knew it was not because he was cold LOL. So, I ended up with a hot red bottom.
He took off his belt and made me Assume the position on the bed. Needless to say
I am sitting carefully this morning with a whole new attitude. He also found the loopy john thing we have
and I remember why I need to keep a good attitude. The good thing about it though is I have almost no stress this morning and I am looking forward to car shopping today.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment