Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I asked For It

For some reason when I get a spanking if I do not cry or come to the point where I say OMG ok stop pleeaasse oww owww owwwww. I need more. My DH has come to realize this and is happy to help. I received a spanking the other night lets see Saturday night that I really left a lasting impression. I woke up Sunday morning and felt that I had been well spanked. I do not know what it is about this life that makes me want to tell everyone I know, maybe it is because so many people I come in contact with complain about the lack of intimacy in their marriage. It could also be the fact that spanking is a great deterrent to divorce. In the beginning I used to care about things like Why do I want to be spanked and am I a freak. The Only thing I think about now really is am I gonna be able to handle laying still submitting. So far I have had a few session that I consider over the top and I would not change them. I am using DD as a behavior management program. And I am Happy to report that it really is working.
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. How do you ask your husband to spank you, when spankings have never been apart of your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    We’re happy to report that www.allspankingblogs.com has generated 736 hits for Assume the Position in the last 30 days.

    Unfortunately, we have not recorded any reciprocal hits from your blog in that same time period.

    Would you be willing to post a text link for us so that we may continue listing your site in our directory?

    Thanks very much for your consideration.

    Sincerely,

    RK
    keeper@spankbuzz.com
    www.allspankingblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think much the same. I always want to tell people but cant :( I think its because its worked so well for us, opened communication and seems like a tool that could help others that makes the desire there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same its like a good secret that you just want to scream out so everyone can hear. All my friends that are screaming at their husbands and wondering why they dont listen or get mad cause they dont stay wonder how we have it so good. One day one will come out and ask and Im so tempted to just blurt it out. My friend did ask when was the last time we argued and I couldnt even remember. We are not perfect but of course he doesn't take my crap anymore. I thank him for that.

    ReplyDelete