Monday, August 2, 2010

What Would You Say

I recently had a friend who shared with me her desires to turn her marriage around.
She wants to make it like it used to be. I told her about DD and what it did and still
does for me and my marriage. I believe in this lifestyle having the ability to help maintain
the proper balance and I am telling her how to start DD. I have so many positive side effects
that it is hard to not make DD sound like it is too good to be true. I was wondering
what would be the most important things you would include when helping a friend
initiate DD. Her marriage is not bad she just has some control issues she needs to address
and I think that would strengthen her marriage alot.

1 comment:

  1. Your choice is a very nice. So collection post in this page I like well in this post I am very impressive in this post.

    ReplyDelete