Saturday, May 15, 2010

Feeling Better

Well, I have decided that it is time that I start posting again.
Also, time to start assuming the position again.
I am physically feeling eighty percent better and mentally seventy-five.
I am struggling with my feelings about my husband. The miscarriage was something that happened
to both of us, yet I can not express the way that I feel to him. It is not about the words but about my
heart. I can only hope that he will read this and maybe understand how much I love him.
He was the one that I called out for in the ultrasound room when there was no longer a heartbeat.
when they told me that I needed to go wait in the lobby for instructions he led me out the
back exit so I did not have to see anyone.
When nature took its course he gave me space without ever making
me feel like I was alone. He was my rock and he is my everything.
I can not describe this feeling that I have with words. We have not been intimate in weeks
yet he makes me feel desired everyday. And he assures me that I am going to feel like myself
again when I have doubts. He has done all this while starting a new job and commuting 2 hours each way.
He has been more than just my support system heled me out of what could have been the great depression. So, I make his lunch and smile.
I try to have his dinner ready as soon as he gets home.
I try to do extra things however small, to show him how much I appreciate him.
 I know that what he did for me that night made the difference in me "being ok" or going off the deep end. I do not think he really knows how serious I am about that. I know that I am loved and that no matter what happens if I need him he will be there. And if he needs me I would walk to the end of the earth for him. I am content knowing that he knows that. And I thank GOD for making him mine. Sorry that was a long post I know, but I still do not think I said all that I wanted to but I hope I got the general idea out. I am ready to resume DD again and will make sure that I give it 110 percent. I am so lucky.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to here about your loss. It is wonderful that you have such a loving husband and that the two of you had each other to get through this. I am glad that you are doing well mentally and physically.

    Peace,
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a very lucky woman, and in turn he has become a very lucky man. I'm so glad to hear you are coping so well! You are very kind to share this very personal tragedy and I'm sure that this post and the past one will help countless people who are dd and coping with difficulties too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that your love for each other is so strong,and that you were each others strength and comfort during such a very tramatic time.You are both so lucky to have each others love and support, bless you both
    Hugs Lil Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for your support also. I hope to be back to my normal routine and posting again on a regular basis. I miss it. And with my DH starting his new job it has been a busy couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete