Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday

So the end of the work week is here.
And its a holiday weekend. My DH told me that we are taking the kids to see Shrek 4
And he is taking me to buy a new cell. Our kids are graduating this week one from Kindergarden and one from 8th grade. Time flies. Tomorrow is my regular spanking day. He is going to try out a new ruler. I do not know how I feel about that yet, but I am sure I will have an opinion come tomorrow night. LOL. I am kind of nervous to tell you the truth. He has become a pretty talented spanker. I was reflecting this morning on my submission and I have came along way. I am proud of myself. I am not perfect but I am doing a pretty good job of surrendering to him. I love the feeling it gives me and the satisfaction of knowing that we share such a special bond. Well I hope everyone has a great HolidayWeekend

1 comment:

  1. A ruler sounds like it would hurt, yeouch! I hope that the "test period is short! Do let us know.
    We have an 8th grader too.Yes, it goes way too fast!
    How was Shrek 4? We liked the other 3.

    ReplyDelete