Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just my Thoughts

I have asked that my husband look at our current situation and refresh
the rules that we have in place. I feel that I have grown as a person and that some
of those rules that we have in place need to be updated. I am currently working on
becoming more organized now that he is gone 14 hours everyday. That leaves me with
more responsibility and I need order. I have never been good at organizing and I am learning
lots of new tips thanks to the internet. I also would like him to be more strict when it comes to
helping me or correcting me I should say. We are still keeping the four D's but there are some more I
think could be of great use to me. Like my time management skills and the way I procrastinate. LOL just to name a few. I like rules and structure and I also like to feel like I am owned. He does a really good job
of owning me so I really can not complain there. I have found myself remembering something that he said to me the night before and smiling or feeling that warm glow that makes me so happy to be a spanked wife.
I feel sorry for the women that have not experienced that feeling. I usually have a smile on my face knowing that we share this wonderful life. I come across women that complain and belittle their husbands and feel sorry that they will probably never feel the deep connection that I feel with my husband. It is to bad.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment