Saturday, October 2, 2010

Do You Like Your Spouse

My Husband has been working at his new job now for about 5 months.
He is becoming aquainted with his fellow employees and they are all men.
There is one woman where he works and I think that it is probably due to the job requirements.
He spends alot of time at work and men evidently do talk. My husband and I are defnitely not
spokespeople for CDD or advocates either. We are believers. Its that smple we are skeptical and
can say for sure not when it comes to DD. This last week me and him were casualy talking about our relationship when he told me that he was surprised at the number of guys he has talked to al week that do not get along with their wives. It really is sad we didnt think that was a choice. It seems natural to like your spouse. I think back to a time when we were not getting along and realize that I wold love ro tell these guys
about our experience with DD and maybe see if it would help them. I however am not positive that
it could help. My husband has made a few friends and did say that they do like their wives and have been married for 20 plus years. These are the guys that he has shared our secret with. And whom he converses with while away feom home. I can not wait until the day when I say  "We have been married 40 years". So for right now I settle on "He is my best friend" Not to bad I think to have to settle for that. I truly am blessed.

5 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with settling for "best friend". It is indeed a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way friends I have found spell check LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think couples in DD relationships often get along well because their scenes are very intense.

    And I just discovered your blog and will be returning. It is well done.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone will like his spouse if his bodily interests are fulfilled well. By the way its nice seeing your article. Her ass is looking more sexy than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dirty sex, especially playing with myself while I talk on the phone.. I like to be a sex slave. I obey every command no matter how depraved or dirty.

    ReplyDelete