Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Maintance in the Morning

  Recently I have been feeling a little out of sorts. I feel very strongly that it would help
if we started a regular schedule of maintance spankings in the mornings. This has helped tremendously in the past. I will admit that sometimes I just have a better day if I have went OTK. I have to say that this is for the part of me that can not stop sticking out my bottom lip or taking a in a sharp deep huffy breath (yes I do that). I think that this is going to be highly effective and can not wait for it to start. I have asked that we use the same intensity as punishment just not the severity and length. I want be taken above my comfort zone and reminded that I am lucky to have DD. I know when my husband is upset with me and I definitely know when hes not.

6 comments:

  1. I think a regular schedule of maintenance spankings is an excellent example for a DD couple. I know you both can get caught up in all the things going on in your life and neglect the spankings. A schedule solves the problems.

    Let us know how it works for you if you start doing it.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often start feeling out of sorts like you mention, and have wondered about maintenance spankings, and if they would help. Like you said, I always feel better - more, I don't know, just better after I've gone over Daddy's knee. I wonder if I should ask Daddy how He feels about this. Thank you for posting this!

    Warmest Wishes,
    baby girl cricket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Phone sex is a way just to fill out all your holes in that alone dark nights and speak out your fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post i like play regularly.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to go through the post. We’ll be ready to satisfy you completely, to be whatever or whoever you want us to be..... This is the ultimate phone sex call. Live out your wildest dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It also offer callers a unique opportunity to experience sexual desires in a way that is completely safe and of course discreet.

    ReplyDelete