Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yes Sir!

In the beginning of our DD relationsip it was decided by my husband that the proper use of name calling LOL would be required of me,  I know that to some this probably seemed the most natural thing in the world. This was not so in my world. I still feel a little funny about it. When I am in trouble so to speak, addressing him as sir does come easier. I have given it great thought as to why it is difficult for me. the only thing I have came up with is I feel more like a little girl and that scares me I do not like to feel vulnerable I am however learning that it does deepen my submission. I hope to have it all figured soon and while I am at it I hope to also figure out why water is wet and the sky is up. I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekrnds and holidays. Oh and a little note to all I have a new computer and new mouse in which I am getting used to hence the typo's

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the wonderful work, whether being "evil," naughty or anything else in between.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting is the way you have shared this one. Submission and spanking is the way of increasing intimacy in relationships and give them a long last. The same thing can also be a good way of living out fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a smart blog. I mean it. . You've got a design here thats not too flashy

    ReplyDelete