Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Back

Hi All, I am so sorry that I have not blogged, I have had no time to even get on the computer not to mention appointment after appointment. I have finally a litle time to sit down and blog. I hope everyone is well.
I received my morning maintanece this morning and I have to admit it hurt more than usual. Not to mention I became a sniveling baby afterwards. Good thing my DH was there to reassure me that I was not in trouble and that it was just a taste of what would happen if I I misbeahaved. I love him so much. I am started to think that due to the pregnancy I am a little more tender. Yikes. We are still keeping it low key but it really hurt. Not like the usual ones. We are both so excited about the baby he probably could have just hit me with a newspaper and I would have balled and thats not me at all. I have been doing a lot of kneeling in front of him instead of corner time and I have to say it but a good pair of knee pads are in order LOL. Not to mention that I am being persuaded to stop my coffee consumption down to two cups arrrrgh. But we both want a healthy baby so I will just have to deal with it. I am still very happy even though I am uncaffinated. I will be posted again everyday so stay tuned....Love Rena
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rene,
    Nice to see you blogging when you can. how well I remember those feelings of prgnancy,Hope all is going well for you both and your baby.
    Hope you get the knee pads.
    look forward to seeing you again when you have the time hun
    hugs
    Lil Sam

    ReplyDelete