Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Low Impact Spanking

Okay, so this is basically what were doing.
I have not earned a punishment spanking in quite some time.
I have found that I am so happy I have caught myself singing.
I have also found that the little slips in attitude that I have are usually forgiven by my DH.
He chalks it up to the baby. Wink Wink.
All in all I feel really good. I am sure that somewhere down the line I will be thinking different.
For now I am enjoying the togetherness that we share when I am OTK.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds all good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya:)
    Congrats on your joyous news. I hope you continue to feel well too!
    Salvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comments. and the congrats. This is baby number 4 It really makes me feel good when you commnet so tahnk you once again Rena

    ReplyDelete