Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reminder Spanking

I am so amazed at the positive results we have achieved through DD.
I am feeling rather sentimental this morning probably due to the elevated
hormones I have going on right now. LOL, I feel so loved and safe in my relationship.
We have decided to alternate our schedule to spanking 3 days a week. They are going
to be reminder spankings. I feel the need to lay over my husbands lap, and feel the
raw power that is exchanged between us. I am not sure how safe it is to spank while pregnant
or how hard I should say. My husband treats me like a queen so what is there to get spanked for? Wink!
I know he is having reservations so I would like to put his mind to rest.
Does anyone have any suggestions I might be able to use?? If so please let me know.

A future without spankings is not for me.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    When you get time would you checkout my new site and let me know if you would like to be listed and linked there with the rest of us please? Its here:

    www.femaleslavesandsubmissivewomen.com/

    Please let me know. Thank you:)

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I don't have any personal experience with this, I read a blog post once related to this topic. It might be helpful? :)

    http://bdsmrelationships.blogspot.com/2009/09/pregnant-bdsm-safety.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Serena, We also have had times when I just needed to feel that connection more and thus have increased spankings. It's a great option! I think low impact would be the key as the pregnancy progresses. Spankings don't need to be dramatic or stressful to be felt. Congratulations! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You all for the info. I will definitely make use of it....Love Rena

    ReplyDelete