Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Domestic Discipline Beginning

That was the start of my DD relationship. See I was surfing the web and came across a site that sounded interesting. Who would have thought that 12 hours later I would have been laying across my fiance's knee. Now for all of you that are new to this it can be pretty akward. First there is the anticipation mixed with the unknown. It was a learning experience for me. My fiance did not have any experience in discipline and I was his information source. Turns out he's a fast learner. Wow! I can now say that he is an expert and I am no longer in the position of topping from the bottom. Yikes! I want to share my journey with you and hopefully you will respond with ideas and advice.
Lets get started!

3 comments:

  1. Rena,

    I just picked up your comment on my blog and wanted to let you know how much it meant to me. It was just a quick comment, but it re-energized me and got me back to blogging after an absence of a couple of months.

    (My father had been ill for some time and passed away a week or so ago. That and other Real World challenges had kept me away.)

    Anyway, I wanted to let you know I've added you to my blogroll, and I think your blog is TERRIFIC. I will be a "Frequent Reader." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are things going? I haven't seen any recent posts. I am just starting this journey, and would love any advise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    We also live a DD life and have a website www.domesticdisciplineuk.ning.com

    ReplyDelete