Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wifes Affirmation




  • Allow me the Inner Strength to express my true feelings and the trust to know He will understand and accept them as truth.







  • Allow me the Wisdom to know His needs and the Serenity to serve Him, graciously.







  • Allow me the Love to show Him whole-heartedly and the Tenderness to comfort Him selflessly.







  • Allow me the Knowledge to know when not to speak what's on my mind and the Kindness to not say what's on the tip of my tongue.







  • Allow me the Wisdom to be an asset to Him and the Peace of Mind in serving Him.







  • Allow me the Understanding when His day has been bad, and the Patience when mine has been.







  • Let my Eyes show Him the same Respect, whether I sit at His side, or kneel at His feet. Let my Daily Service to Him show Him how I Honestly feel about Him.







  • Let me Learn to please Him, completely and fully.







  • Grant me the Ability to give myself to Him, willingly and with my whole self.







  • Grant me the Talent, to Please U/us both fully and the Light to show U/us the way.







  • Permit me to Love myself more for Loving Him. For it is my Greatest Wish, my Highest Honor, to make His life complete, as He make mine.





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment