Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holding Still While Being Spanked

I believe that submitting to your punishment is absolutely necessary. However, when I am being spanked with certain implements or on my thighs I find it near impossible to not squirm. My HOH gives me hard swats on my inner and upper thighs if I move out of position. As I type I am sitting sore. I received a punishment spanking this morning for my attitude. I received 15 minutes of hand spanking and another 5 with the wire whip The bite of the whip gets me every time and I started to squirm. This of course got me penalty swats on the thighs. I am constantly told to get back in place and be still. It hurts. But when it is over I feel more connected to my HOH than ever and everything is right with the world.

4 comments:

  1. If I don't stay still when im spanked dad will use the razor strap on my tushie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather be spanked then grounded, I was spanked an hour ago for talkig back to mommy I got it with a hairbrush my tookis is real sore dad sent me to bed after the spanking,I had an erection and I had to masturbate do any other 18yr old get an erection when spanked

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I get an erection when dad spanks me im also 18

    ReplyDelete
  4. im 22 and when mom spanks me I also get an erection but it goes down as my tookis get hit

    ReplyDelete