Saturday, July 24, 2010

Am I Asking For To Much

Since starting DD I have noticed that I want more.
When I say this I mean that I am wanting to take our exchange of power
up another level. I do not know why I feel this way. It could be all of the positive
effects that it has on me and that it makes me feel so secure and content.
I have never been as sure of anything in my life. Yesterday I texted my DH saying that I wanted him to
be more dominate with me. It is like a door opened a crack and I am peeking out, when I want throw it open and walk through. I want more rules and I want him to be strict. For me DD changes the way I view things, my thought process is different than it used to be and I love it. I would never want to go back to a vanilla relationship. On that same note I told my DH that I wanted more. I eventually want him to tell me how to dress, wear my hair,  I want him to exercise his authority often simply because he can. I want him to be confident knowing that in my eyes there will never be anyone who could ever replace him  He holds my heart in his hands for eternity.                                      


Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. IMHO, I don't imagine that your desires are all that uncommon. When we feel benefits as a reaction of a new action we want more. Sort of like a half a bottle of wine feels good so we try two bottles of wine. The only important thing is to avoid excess and always keep it flexible if you should feel it was better before.

    Communication and trust are key and don't try to wear out your DH. Don't try to chase someone else's vision of DD, roll your own and enjoy the rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...I'm diggin' what OHK said up there. Being the Top can be exhausting. So you don't want to wear anybody out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and my fiance have started dd not to long ago and i also want him to be more dominat i know my butt is bruised from yesterday when i was disrespectful. he can carry out the punishment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too agree, some days this is all so confusing and then others its all to clear for me. I love him I know that and we are developing into our proper roles.

    ReplyDelete