Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gotta Love Technology

I know I love it. There is so much you can do to keep in touch. My husband works 2 hours away and that makes for a really long day. Commuting and a 10 hour shift. We now both have phones and can text each other
those really pointless messages. It is great. If I want to say something to him it is like he is right here. Not to mention pictures too. I can not believe I went this long without one. I really do feel more in touch with him. And there are some other really cool features on there. Like a GPS locator for each other and navigation. To bad it doesn't tell you which isle he is on in walmart. I think that relating to DD this is also a great communication tool. I still get a little shy about saying some things to him face to face now I can just work up enough nerve to hit send. I used to write him letters and then disappear while he read them. No more of that.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Technology is fantastic. I want my HoH to always know where I am. I feel protected this way. A friend goes all the way and has cameras set up around the house so her hubby can see what she's doing from his work. Sounds crazy, but hey, I wouldn't mind!

    ReplyDelete