Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Evaluating Your DD Plan

LOL sounds complicated. In simpler terms its in with the new out with the old. Unless you decide to keep it the way it is now. Since communication is vital in DD, you probably keep a journal of some sort and your HoH/Husband/Master, reads it, then he will probably know what areas you are struggling with and what you have learned. I have been having a hard with everything this week. I am finding it very hard to stay in a submissive mind frame. This in turn is making me crazy because I find I am at my happiest when I am submissive. It is like a very powerful drug to me. When I am constantly aware of my submission and acting so, I am in Domestic Bliss. I love to walk around smiling because I have this wonderful secret, my husband takes me in his hands and strives to help me in the areas we have targeted. I have given him my full consent to make the decision to punish me when I need it. I know that he struggles with this since he was raised to believe that you never hit a girl. Most men I know were taught that while growing up. That can make a husband hesitant to discipline his wife. However, when you finally get over that hurdle, your faced with the fact that the punishment is meant to hurt and your wife is probably going to protest loudly, at some point and then there are bruises,welts,and tears he has to get used to. I can honestly say that when we started it looked like my sit spot had been ran through some kind of torture device. LOL he was really bothered by this and it was not really significant to me at all. For me I do not feel properly punished unless I am taken past my limit and I cry. I do not cry easily so it is a very humbling experience. I need that outlet. But usually when I start to cry he stops and I do feel a little let down.  It is alot more effective to if it I can feel it when I sit for two or three days after it happens. We are learning still. But so far it has brought nothing but positive changes to our life. In fact I would like to converse with him about adding more rules and changing some around. I have learned that I like ALOT of structure. And I never have a dull day. I think the only punishment that we do not use is mouthsoaping. Even though if he chose to use it then he would not get any objection from me. That is because I trust him and I know it for my own good. So hopefully tonight when he gets home he will have a little energy left to evaluate our plan.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment