Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wire Whip

I had the unfortunate opportunity to meet this implement again last night.
Since it was Friday our kids decided they wanted to stay with their grandparents.
This includes our youngest one who never wants to stay over. When it was time to
go she kissed us and said see you tomorrow. We arrived home alone and I had every
intention of asking for a spanking to improve my mood. I was still a bit uptight and
wanted to release some nervous tension. Well I never got a chance to asking but....
I did get spanked. My mouth has been the source of my displeasure alot lately.
Anyways, I was told to get up come around to his side of the bed and take off my clothes.
I was then told to kneel. Which I did. I was thinking that since he had stated earlier he was
really tired there was no point in even asking for a spanking. Well after about 10 minutes on
my knees he told me that I was going to be spanked and it was going to hurt, because
I needed to learn the lesson he was trying to teach. (I need to listen and not talk over him)
and I need to learn when he says to stop talking I need to stop. That is a hard one
I love to have the last word. I am working on self control but this is a sore subject. I just can not
seem to get it. Well he got out four implements and at this point I was getting nervous.
When he came to that whip he asked what do you call this thing. (it is a homemade loopy john).
Well I said a loopy john thingy. He said I call it a wire whip. I was in total agreement. All I care
about at this point is the fact that this is the worst implement that we have. It is also the most effective.
If I thought that I liked to be spanked I think I should go on to say this definitely makes me want to be
good. And isn't that the goal. Well he did warm me up and for that I am thankful.
He used the wooden spoon, hair brush, wire whip and this other black leather strap
with finger or fringe on the end. The warm up was done by hand and then came the implements with
special attention to that whip. He took his time with me and explained why it was happening.He also stopped to ask me if I was in agreement with him. I was. I barely made it through the warm up and was trying to be still. He finished with his hand which hurts just as much as the implements. At that point I was crying
and wiggling and trying to stay in position, so when I got out of position he paid special attention to my thighs.
I have asked that since I like to be spanked, he makes sure that they are past my limits. I want to learn from
this and if they are not bad and he is not strict I will end up liking them. I do not want to end up misbehaving
so I get spanked. I much prefer good girl spankings intense but with pleasure mixed in. Punishment ones must be just that. They are supposed to make me not want to repeat the behavior. And last night it hurt. I was sorry and stated so. Then I started crying because I know he hates to hurt me. And why could I not just get it.
And I woke up this morning and remembered that I had not thanked him. So needless to say I am getting ready to make him biscuits and gravy and serve him his coffee. I am going to try really hard to not make the same mistakes I made yesterday . Maybe then I will get the spanking I like. Have a good day everyone!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story. It isn't always easy to blog about the things that we don't like about ourselves, yet we do them anyway. You have a wonderful husband who understands your need, especially your need to want to change this behavior for the benefit of you both. Good luck earning that gg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is wonderful and the fact that I figured out he is not a mind reader helps alot too. I am constantly communicating my needs to him. When I get shy I write him a letter. Now I send him an email too. I figure if I am going to spend the rest of my life with him as his submissive wife, I might as well do it right. We have to communicate about DD or how else would it be of any benefit to either of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful to have a husband who helps me become the wife he wants by disciplining me with good old fashioned spankings. I agreed to be the one to change because I was the one who nagged, bickered and bitched. So whenever I do something that displeases him, he punishes me to get me on track - and for this I'm grateful. I can see that you are too.
    Great blog - love reading about the bliss of submission.
    Hugs
    Jack's Jill

    ReplyDelete