Thursday, July 1, 2010

Todays thoughts

I love the fact that I am a disciplined wife. I do however have to be cautious of the neighbors finding out.
I recently had a friend over and the subject of submission came up. Why has it became such a shameful word.
I am not ashamed by the fact that I chose to live my life this way. I think that those of us who chose to let our husbands lead know somethings that others don't. She asked if I was happy and I responded by telling her that sometimes I am so happy and content I want to share it with the world. She also made a valid point about the dangers a submissive woman faces. She was also curious about a woman being forced into submission by an abusive husband. I stressed the fact that what we do is consensual and agreed upon. I am the one that brought this lifestyle idea to my husband. I believe though that there are definitely some men that do not deserve a womans gift of submission. DD is not something to be taken lightly. It is not a game. This life if lived right is so rewarding. I would never go back to living a vanilla life again. I know my husband agrees this is like having your cake and eating it too. Of course it is not for everyone and this is just my own opinion and how it has impacted me. I am at my best when I am in a constant submissive state. I will stress also that this only involves submission to my husband. No one else. I trust my husband completely and have no regrets about the choice I make every morning. So many men use their dominance the wrong way. Men and women are very different and men are stronger than us. I personally like to have my strong dominant husband leading my down this journey called life. I love the fact that my husband will put his foot down and set boundaries for me. I also like the fact that I have rules to follow. I want accountability to my husband and expect that he will properly punish me if I need it. I also know that I belong to him and like to the feeling of being owned. DD fulfills so many of my needs. I am so grateful for the life I live.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. ATP,
    I whole heartedly agree with your entire post, word for word. I especially like these words, "DD is not something to be taken lightly. It is not a game. This life if lived right is so rewarding. I would never go back to living a vanilla life again."
    Thanks for a great post. I'm so glad that there are others who feel the same as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elysia, yes you are not alone in your beliefs about DD. I have really been neglecting my blog lately but I am fixing that. I really have lost touch with our whole community and I miss talking to everyone so I am going to start making some time available for myself. My husband has a four day weekend this week and I will start then. I hope you have a safe and fun 4th!

    ReplyDelete